What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Had the jab

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
We all trooped in and had the jab today then I had to come back as I was on duty

the one I had is the Oxford vaccine

side effects

so far

I find chasing cars fun and sitting waiting for the postman plus gravy bones are so so tempting

in reality I’m very tired no aches or anything like that just really tired

Nice one, Stu. My brother said the same - extremely tired for a few days. And he occasionally barked at cars. Only red ones tho. Go figure. Maybe something to do with getting used to the chip.

Nice one, Stu. My brother said the same - extremely tired for a few days. And he occasionally barked at cars. Only red ones tho. Go figure. Maybe something to do with getting used to the chip.

I did stop for fuel and stood in the queue looking at the vape pods going

“ohhhh a pod hmmmm pod, pooodddsss”

No need to brag ... some of us will have to wait. Lets hope I don't die in the meantime. ;)

No need to brag ... some of us will have to wait. Lets hope I don't die in the meantime. ;)

to be fare I had no choice but had to have it I would rather stop at home

liz won’t get it for a while so still bringing the virus home is there

We all trooped in and had the jab today then I had to come back as I was on duty

the one I had is the Oxford vaccine

side effects

so far

I find chasing cars fun and sitting waiting for the postman plus gravy bones are so so tempting

in reality I’m very tired no aches or anything like that just really tired

Glad you're sorted Stu. Hope you don't grow a tail.

Have you heard any whispers @vapesmarter to how frequently the jab will be needed?
It's obviously not going to be a life thing.

havent seen any notification it’s all speculation

I expect talking to most it will be every 12 months it’s all too new after all to roll out a vaccine in less then 12months is a miracle of an achievement

but nothing has or will change still ppe all the time

feelings wise I’m less nervous but we are all still knackered

edit

although I’m glad I’ve had the Oxford chimp vaccine rather than the other rMna ones after all no man made all genetic vaccine has every been passed

I know, I'm just kidding .... I can't wait to get mine though, the waiting is doing my head in now on top of everything else.

Im the same now to be honest... wife and two daughters have had the jab... only me left... "unclean" they keep shouting at me:(

Back
Top Bottom