What's new

Great prices!

vandykevapes

Premium Vendor
That's right folks!
Van Dyke Vapes finest vaping juice is still only £4.49! but with the discount POTV20 its only £3.59 per bottle!!!

6 great flavours to choose from!
5 Strengths 0 to 18mg!

Why not give us a try while stocks last!

www.vandykevapes.com

We will always aim for your parcel to be with you NEXT DAY!

Can I just ask why all the reviews of your juice are dated the 1st of January 1970?

Can I just ask why all the reviews of your juice are dated the 1st of January 1970?

Oh didn't you know? We have been a well-established juice company for 47 years :'). joking aside I honestly don't know? Could you link me to where this is please as it is the first time I've heard of this kind of thing.

Never noticed that thanks for pointing that out, They are true reviews from testimonial but why are they all dated to the 1970's I will never know, ill look into that now, I am sure it will be something simple like a bit of coding missing or something along those lines. DW1986 did a review of our liquids on here if in doubt here a link
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/e-liquids/dw1986_van-dyke-vapes.html
Mate I knew they was genuine reviews just seen the dates on them and it made me laugh then thought I better point it out so you could fix it in case it puts anyone off [emoji4]

Mate I knew they was genuine reviews just seen the dates on them and it made me laugh then thought I better point it out so you could fix it in case it puts anyone off [emoji4]

I am working on it, So far am scratching my head in :') But yeah made me laugh to be honest! Makes out we have been perfecting our e-liquid for 47 years and was 37 years ahead of everyone! We was making liquid before we knew what we would be using it for :')

Back
Top Bottom