What's new

Got fat?

As it’s Mother’s Day tomorrow we thought we’d do a Covid test, what with family coming over. Can’t believe it I tested positive the wife tested negative, had what I thought was a cold all week nothing serious just sneezing and a bit of sniffing here and there, she’s had four Covid jabs I’ve had three she’s immunosuppressive so not good for her to get it. I’ve got no if any side effects get the occasional headache but as I had what I thought was a cold didn’t think much of it so here’s hoping it doesn’t get any worse.

thats a bummer mate & like you we did a test also during the week as i had runny nose & sneezing & wanted to be on the safe side, bith came back negative & dont have a cold, but damn hay fever kicked in already.

thats a bummer mate & like you we did a test also during the week as i had runny nose & sneezing & wanted to be on the safe side, bith came back negative & dont have a cold, but damn hay fever kicked in already.
Thanks, glad you’re test were negative and hope the hay fever clears. Next week should be colder so hopefully it will clear.

Sneezing like a mutant myself, plus that runny nose, just a nuisance tbh.

Grr, im still holding steady at a little under 12 stone, but i have clearly gained back 2 or 3 inches around the waist. So i definitely got fat now.
I am starting to believe there is no way to get rid of the 'over 40 y.o.' spare tire around the waist.:sleepy:

I had to buy a few pairs of larger sized jeans last year as my old ones were impossible to fasten, but I kept the old ones because this being a fat bastard is only a temporary thing (or course I'll lose the weight - it will miracle itself away)..

The couple of pairs of jeans I bought last year are now worn out so I drove out to Matalan to buy another couple of pairs of cheap shit jeans (because me being a fatty is temporary). Went in, picked up two pairs of the same pattern, same sized jeans as I bought last year - went to the changing room and ... couldn't fasten the bastards.

It took a while to realise that the last ones I bought were stretch, which was some consolation - and some same size stretch ones did fit. But I've just realised that not only do I now need a wider size, but I have to get stretchy stuff to cram the blubber in, so I'm fatter than I thought. Bollocks..

Back
Top Bottom