Vape Superstore
What's new

Got fat?

Installed a pedometer app yesterday, 10,115 steps (2 hours of walking), steep hills blah blah, only problem was halfway through I had 3 pints of Guinness, and two pint of Pedigree Ale (so so amber ale), not much choice at a Marstons venue. So, I burnt 648 calories but drunk three times that many, in the process :doh:It's a start though :18:

Not forgetting it's all done with a walking stick, I have excuses :2thumbsup:

images

Elux
AcmeFog
Well.....a few months ago i was turning into a porky chap...but all this work i've been doing in the garden of late, has paid off. I've lost a whole stone. I can't find it anywhere....i've looked in the workshop, under the deck, in the dirt pile...nupe it's gone! ;)

Last edited:
Lost 2.5 stone and 6 inches during my ban

...had fat, w00t w00t

(4.5 stone since last year altogether)

Edit-btw, if u have belly fat, pig out on watermelon and pineapple when u exercise, it has some special property. Win win, cuz its so yummy

Royal Flush Vape
I'm getting fat

Been off the gym for a month with this shoulder. No gym leaves me unmotivated in the kitchen so I'm just eating crap & eating whenever I'm hungry, which is all the time.

Been to another physio over the last few weeks, he's given me a bunch of things to try, nothing's working but it's early days. He's confident he can sort it

Lost 2.5 stone and 6 inches during my ban

...had fat, w00t w00t

(4.5 stone since last year altogether)

Edit-btw, if u have belly fat, pig out on watermelon and pineapple when u exercise, it has some special property. Win win, cuz its so yummy

If you like watermelon and pineapple that is...i can't stand the stuff! Whoever came up with the idea of putting Pineapple on a Pizza, should've been sterilised at birth! :puke:

Last edited:
Vape Green
Only had the app three days, considering my back and all that, these are only from the dedicated walking, I don't carry my phone around at home, not a bad start

steps.jpg

miles.jpg

Vape Superstore
No step counting or mini hikes today, just the at home spin cycling, too mutilated to get to 44 minutes pedaling!

IMG_20210910_164828.jpg

Back
Top Bottom