What's new

Good chart to see covid-19 progresion around the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Misfit"

Veteran
https://ourworldindata.org/coronavi...country=&pickerMetric=location&pickerSort=asc

China new cases on the rise again.
upload_2020-7-29_23-35-44.png

According to the media it's supposed to be fizzling out, dosen't look that way from where i'm sitting.
Cunts, beaches, bit of sun, people ignoring advice and do what they want to, piss take although if they had implemented lock down sooner and stricter we would have had a fighting chance, its like now they only just said face coverings should be worn in supermarkets and shops etc, should have been done from the start

But the economy. Eye tests. Go to work you fucking plebs but cycle, only after you've been out to eat and had a burger or a curry of course. What do you mean that we relaxed the rules and cases and deaths went up, who knew that would happen? People ignored or couldn't work out our rules? Their fault, fools, not us, we made everything clear or not but clear as mud, or not, what? Economy.

But the economy. Eye tests. Go to work you fucking plebs but cycle, only after you've been out to eat and had a burger or a curry of course. What do you mean that we relaxed the rules and cases and deaths went up, who knew that would happen? People ignored or couldn't work out our rules? Their fault, fools, not us, we made everything clear or not but clear as mud, or not, what? Economy.

Sort of clear as mud to me mate.
It's reminded me my eye test is 1 year out of date, and my sight is as clear as mud at the moment. :)
But, onwards, and upwards Rodney, I will just paint my walking stick white, that should sort it. :)

Thanks for this! I'm an Aussie, so wanting to check Australia and keep up to date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom