What's new

GIVEAWAY -- Golisi new products launch giveaway -- Golisi Needle 4 and Needle 6 charger!

I like the look of the needle 4
And my 2 main features that stand out are the fireproof case and military springs although I don't think I understand the difference between a normal spring and a military one but I'd love to find out [emoji4]

I like the look of the needle 4
And my 2 main features that stand out are the fireproof case and military springs although I don't think I understand the difference between a normal spring and a military one but I'd love to find out [emoji4]
These products are part of the United States Defense Standard. They are used to help achieve standardization objectives set by the U.S. Department of Defense. They are known interchangeably as “military standards”, "MIL-SPEC", “MIL-STD", or "MilSpecs." These high precision designs meet stringent technical requirements and are used in a multitude of Military and Aerospace applications, both defense and non-defense related. MIL-SPEC springs are increasingly specified by other non-Defense government organizations, technical organizations, and highly regulated industries. The MIL-SPEC standard for compression springs for loads below 20 lbs. is AS24585; this standard was formerly MS24585. The MIL-SPEC standard for extension springs for loads below 30 lbs. is AS24586; this was formerly MS24586.
[emoji6]

These products are part of the United States Defense Standard. They are used to help achieve standardization objectives set by the U.S. Department of Defense. They are known interchangeably as “military standards”, "MIL-SPEC", “MIL-STD", or "MilSpecs." These high precision designs meet stringent technical requirements and are used in a multitude of Military and Aerospace applications, both defense and non-defense related. MIL-SPEC springs are increasingly specified by other non-Defense government organizations, technical organizations, and highly regulated industries. The MIL-SPEC standard for compression springs for loads below 20 lbs. is AS24585; this standard was formerly MS24585. The MIL-SPEC standard for extension springs for loads below 30 lbs. is AS24586; this was formerly MS24586.
[emoji6]
Geek [emoji2]

[emoji6]
You can remember this shit but can't get your address right :banghead::D

Geek [emoji2]
.[emoji23]
Screenshot_20181021-091405_Chrome.jpeg

Love the look of the 4 BAY charger.
Fireproof is definitely a selling point for me, can never be too carefull.

Giveaway Winner Announcement!

Dear all,
Thanks very much for all your participation and supports, now we are so excited to choose the winners!

1st: Congratulations to #9 @silk186 -- N6 charger

1540528178x-1566660685.jpg

2nd: Congratulations to #4 @Michael jackson -- N6 charger

1540528223x-1404792778.jpg

3rd: Congratulations to #11 @mattyk2010 -- N4 charger

1540528316x-1566661068.jpg

Congratulations to you! Please PM me your shipping address, i will send you the prizes asap.
Full name:
Address:
City:
State:
Email:
Phone number:
Postal code:

Facebook:Golisi Technology
Instagram: Golisi (@golisi_official) • Instagram photos and videos

Giveaway Winner Announcement!

Dear all,
Thanks very much for all your participation and supports, now we are so excited to choose the winners!

1st: Congratulations to #9 @silk186 -- N6 charger

1540528178x-1566660685.jpg

2nd: Congratulations to #4 @Michael jackson -- N6 charger

1540528223x-1404792778.jpg

3rd: Congratulations to #11 @mattyk2010 -- N4 charger

1540528316x-1566661068.jpg

Congratulations to you! Please PM me your shipping address, i will send you the prizes asap.
Full name:
Address:
City:
State:
Email:
Phone number:
Postal code:

Facebook:Golisi Technology
Instagram: Golisi (@golisi_official) • Instagram photos and videos

Wow thank you @Fanfan_Golisi PM sent [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom