What's new

GIVEAWAY -- Golisi new products launch giveaway -- Golisi Needle 4 and Needle 6 charger!

Fanfan_Golisi

Postman
Hey dear vapers,

Today, we are here to introduce our new products -- Needle 4 and Needle 6 chargers!
As the new membres of Needle series chargers, they are always compact and practical.

GOLISI NEEDLE 4 COMPACT MINI CHARGER
* INPUT: DC 5V 2A
* OUTPUT: Li-ion: 4.20±0.05V 0.5A/BAY
FEATURES:
- FIRE-PROOF CASE
- USB POWER PORT
- MILITARY GRADE SPRINGS

Nice shot from Munuflaw

GOLISI NEEDLE 6 COMPACT MINI CHARGER

* INPUT: DC 5V 2A
* OUTPUT: Li-ion: 4.20±0.05V 0.3A/BAY
FEATURES:
- FIRE-PROOF CASE
- USB POWER PORT
- MILITARY GRADE SPRINGS
1539918901x-1404792730.jpg

GIVEAWAY -- We will giveaway 3pcs of the new product!

Rules to take part in this Giveaway is very simple, you should only post 1 comment in this thread, to tell us your opinion about new products and tell us which one do you want to win: Needle 6 or Needle 4. (Once you win, we will send the one that you choose)

This GiveAway will end on Oct.25th(Beijing Time), we'll choose the winners by random.org, hope to see your comments and take part in the GiveAway NOW!

--- Meet GOLISI on Vape Expo!
1539922284x-1404792730.jpg

Facebook:Golisi Technology
Instagram: Golisi (@golisi_official) • Instagram photos and videos

Last edited:
I like the fire proof case and that its compact Golisi Needle 6 compact mini charger .

Needle 6.
Looks incredibly compact for a six bay charger. Interesting features on it - whenever I see ‘military grade’ on components it’s certainly appealing. Being fireproof is surely a great advantage for a charger.

Needle 6

Good to see better quality materials being used and would be interesting to see how long the 0.3 amp charging will take to fully charge 6 batteries

edit sorry corrected amp charging

Last edited:
Needle 6

Love my golisi 4 bay charger. So would love to upgrade to the 6 bay. Quality built products

Golisi needle 4 would do nicely for me. Hard wearing springs, Fireproof and 4 battery bays is everthing I need :)

Back
Top Bottom