What's new

Germany to hold vote on mandatory Covid vaccinations

I must be one of those "thick as shit" people because when I hear that I can imagine a load of possible "other measures" that does NOT include mandatory vaccination.

Johnson: " I dont believe we can keep going indefinitely with non pharmaceutical interventions" - "Just because a substantial proportion of the population still sadly has not got vaccinated"

So, that's drugs then - pharmaceutical interventions, he's not going to prescribe the unvaccinated & not fully jabbed aspirin is he?

Johnson: " I dont believe we can keep going indefinitely with non pharmaceutical interventions" - "Just because a substantial proportion of the population still sadly has not got vaccinated"

So, that's drugs then - pharmaceutical interventions, he's not going to prescribe the unvaccinated & not fully jabbed aspirin is he?

He believes that we can't go on "Indefinitely". Indefinitely is one hell of a margin and a lot can happen in a short time. He also said he doesn't want a culture and a country where people are forced to be vaccinated.

Ultimately, like Zou said, when push comes to shove, BJ will most likely hoist his sail in whatever direction he thinks the wind is blowing. "IF and when" a time comes that the government has had enough of "indefinitely", and they think it's appropriate to start a national conversation, we'll see how far it goes. Imho, it goes nowhere, but only time will tell.

Last edited:
it might be a good idea, mandatory vaccines.
Then they better get prepared to hold me down and provide life-long protection to the cunt that does it.....I have nothing to lose here!

(You got a wooden spoon in yer hand right now Zou?) :hmm:

we’re over 5 million deaths worldwide, and it seems the situation isn’t improving. i think there must be a threshold where it becomes a serious discussion.

we’re over 5 million deaths worldwide, and it seems the situation isn’t improving. i think there must be a threshold where it becomes a serious discussion.
It's Omicron, it's a heavy cold, no need for drama and shit, or creating arms like pin cushions and ramming drugs in willy nilly.

It isn't beyond the wit of man to come up with a system of exclusion for the refusenicks, that will keep the vaxed safe. I am under no illusions....refusal will likely involve a very limited life thereafter, but that's my choice. One thing I can say is that in the event I am held down and vaxed, the system that does it will pay, in whatever way I can manage, they will pay a meaningful price

You with us or against us Zou?

Don't worry Phatbhoy. I've decided now and I'm wholeheartedly with you and Mitz. I don't vote so I can't help you there, but I've just ordered some war paint from Amazon and I've taken the battle axe off the mantle piece for a good sharpen.

If they come for you, we'll go medieval on their arses!
:assassin::assassin::assassin:

FTFY. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom