What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Germany to hold vote on mandatory Covid vaccinations

I would normally be strongly opposed to such legislation but it's looking like it may be a necessary move to try to give some protection to our health services, just wish I had a little confidence in the people who will make these decisions for us in this country.

Poor Old Mark :( My friends have just completed their first 5 week Tour of the UK since Lockdown. It went very well from the audiences reactions, but there were hiccups when one member contracted Covid. Thankfully there were replacements drafted in to keep the wheels turning. They were due out to Germany, Belgium and Austria in January until Mid February and then off on the first leg of the 2 USA Tours, but I am suspecting that the European Tour will get squashed and that they'll go straight out to the USA instead?
I know in the eyes of many, Bands Tours will be fairly low on the list of priorities, but spare a thought for our Road Warriors who rely heavily on Touring to keep money rolling in.
Tough times out there :(

It's bull shit. Like the last non compliant 10% of the population is going to make a difference.
We should be concentrating on death rates not infection rates.

At least the German's will have a choice, I don't believe death gives you a get-out clause.

At the end of the day all I wish for is an informed decision.

I'm no anti-vaxxer (had both shots) but I'll agree forced vaccination is okay when they bring in forced sterilisation for all the world's f***wits - list too long to mention.* :16:

*Would be a good way to reduce the risk of future pandemics!

Last edited:
Giving the Govt. unfettered mandatory access to your body is MENTAL!! At no point in peace-time has a Govt. gained rights over citizenry and relinquished those 'rights' when the perceived danger has passed. Think of what one would give away under such circumstances and how that power could/would be used in the future. We need to disavow ourselves of the fantasy that the Govt is our 'friend'. Serious consequences from this virus are still below 1% of cases, and of those, the VAST majority are the over 65's with other underlying medical issues.

Back
Top Bottom