What's new

FREE TRIAL BOX

Hi @Simon G ... I hope you are well!

So I've looked into this for you. I think I've made a mistake. We use Royal Mail for all deliveries and I checked their website this morning and it says "Our UK services cover the Highlands and Islands, Scilly Isles and the Isle of Man."

So I think the good news is that we can post to you! I put Mainland UK only in my original post but it looks like that was a mistake on my part. Oops!

So if you would like to try please feel free! Just give me a shout if you have any other questions. I hope that helps and sorry for the confusion!

Thanks for clearing that up.

Received my Cornish Ice cream sample from this this morning anyhow.

Will give it a try a spot later and respond/ fill people in.

Thanks greatly.

Hello @kriskent ! I hope all is well with you! :)

Yep, I'm definitely interested to hear peoples opinions too! You gave some really useful feedback when you tried them and even though your feedback wasn't very positive (!) it is really useful and helpful to us to hear peoples honest views!
Im good thanks Chloe. Im glad you've found my feedback helpful, its was just my opinion and others here might find them better than I did. I see that a few have different flavours than I did, would be good to here from people who had the same flavours as I tried.
I passed the remainder of my samples to a work colleague so I'll pass on their thoughts to you too

I gave my free sample of Cornish ice cream a go last night and iam sorry to say that i could not taste a thing i have even tried it again this morning in case it was my taste buds last night and sorry to say again nothing no taste of Cornish ice cream at all .....:(.......
Iam glad i never paid for it........

I gave my free sample of Cornish ice cream a go last night and iam sorry to say that i could not taste a thing i have even tried it again this morning in case it was my taste buds last night and sorry to say again nothing no taste of Cornish ice cream at all .....:(.......
Iam glad i never paid for it........
If you hold some vapour in your mouth for a second or two you get a slight cream taste but other than that your not on your own mate mine tastes of nothing too [emoji20]

If you hold some vapour in your mouth for a second or two you get a slight cream taste but other than that your not on your own mate mine tastes of nothing too [emoji20]
Yea your right mate just tried it again held the vapour in my mouth for a second or 2 like you said a just a slight cream taste no not for me wont be using again........

I'm vaping the Cornish Ice Cream right now and I'm not getting much either.

Some kind of indistinct cream flavour, quite heavy chemical aftertaste that 'hangs around' somewhat.

I get the impression that you haven't produced this yourself, rather just repackaged it into your 'offer'.

" free trial box includes x1 10mg of Plus+ premium e-liquid (which normally sells for £4.99) " =

At this price point I can't see any reason to prefer this over trusted liquid producers who
manage to do better for £1 - 2.

Most of those vendors mail out their product in similar boxes and delivery rate, so there's
no real point of difference there.

Needs more real research and thought in terms of what you are offering.

Spend some time on here looking at what people really want - it's a great resource.

Last edited:
Btw. I really wanted go there, and would of even wrote you a review if was half-decent, but it seems my
opinion is borne out by the others here.

Hope all our feedback helps you to develop where you're going with this, and best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom