What's new

FREE TRIAL BOX

Hello everybody!

So as a new business, we're always looking for new people - OK, I'll be totally honest with you... I really mean new potential customers ;) - to try our e-liquids and My Vape Box service.

So, we'd like to offer a free trial for all POTV members!

Here is the link - My Vape Box free trial e-liquid

And I'm only joking about potential new customers - there are totally no obligations for you to come back and buy more unless you want to. However if you could leave a review comment on the product page it would be appreciated :)

I've set out the full details below of how it all works, but if you have any questions just get in touch.

I hope you enjoy!

Chloe - My Vape Box

HOW IT WORKS:

What do I get?
The free trial box includes x1 10mg of our My Vape Box e-liquid (which normally sells for £3.85). You can choose which flavour and which nicotine strength you'd like.

How much does it cost?
It doesn't cost you anything. This is a free trial.

Do I have to pay for shipping?
You'll have to pay a small cost (just 50p) to cover postage and packaging. Unfortunately we can only ship is to the UK only.

How long will delivery take?
We'll send your trial box using out standard delivery which is next working day delivery.

What do I need to do?
  • You'll need to create a new customer account using your email address. We NEVER share your email or any other details with third parties.
  • You'll need to give us your shipping address at the checkout so we know where to send your e-liquid.

Why are you giving out e-liquid for free?
We are a new business and we are hoping that you'll try our e-liquids, fall in love with them, and then come back and buy lots, lots more in the future :). But of course, there are absolutely no obligations to do so!

Will I be subscribed to a monthly e-liquid box?
Absolutely not. This is a one-off trial. There are no commitments, subscriptions or obligations involved.

If you have any questions or concerns about our free e-liquid trial, please email us at [email protected]. We aim to reply to all emails within 48 hours.

Product features:
– Made in the UK
– 50/50 PG/VG
– 10ml TPD compliant bottle
– Available in four nicotine strengths (3mg/ml, 6mg/ml, 12mg/ml or 18mg/ml)

Last edited:
Hello everybody!

So as a new business, we're always looking for new people - OK, I'll be totally honest with you... I really mean new potential customers ;) - to try our e-liquids and My Vape Box service.

So, we'd like to offer a FREE trial for all POTV members!

Here is the link - https://www.myvapebox.co.uk/products/free-trial-box-1-e-liquid-b3i578susxo2aet0tz3jow

And I'm only joking about potential new customers - there are totally no obligations for you to come back and buy more unless you want to. However if you could leave a review comment on the product page it would be appreciated :)

I've set out the full details below of how it all works, please read it carefully, but if you have any questions just get in touch.

I hope you enjoy!

Chloe - My Vape Box

HOW IT WORKS:

What do I get?
The free trial box includes x1 10mg of Plus+ premium e-liquid (which normally sells for £4.99). You can choose which flavour and which nicotine strength you'd like.

How much does it cost?
It doesn't cost you anything. This is a completely free trial.

Do I have to pay for shipping?
No. We'll pay the shipping for you. This free trial won't cost you a penny. Unfortunately we can only ship is to Mainland UK only.

How long will delivery take?
We'll send your trial box using out standard delivery which is next working day delivery.

What do I need to do?
  • You'll need to create a new customer account using your email address. We NEVER share your email or any other details with third parties.
  • You'll need to give us your shipping address at the checkout so we know where to send your e-liquid.
  • YOU'LL NEED TO ENTER YOUR DEBIT/CREDIT CARD DETAILS AT THE CHECKOUT TO PROCESS THE FREE TRIAL ORDER - BUT YOUR CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED.

Why are you giving out e-liquid for free?
We won't lie to you! We are a new business and we are hoping that you'll try our e-liquids, fall in love with them, and then come back and buy lots, lots more in the future :)

If you have any questions or concerns about our free e-liquid trial, please email us at [email protected]. We aim to reply to all emails within 48 hours.

Product features:
– Made in the UK
– 50/50 PG/VG
– 10ml TPD compliant bottle
– Available in four nicotine strengths (3mg/ml, 6mg/ml, 12mg/ml or 18mg/ml)
Cheers for this. Have ordered some Salted Caramel as a particular favourite of mine. One thing though, it did not ask me for any payment details so either something went wrong or that isn't a requirement.

Unfortunately we can only ship is to Mainland UK only.

that's me out then.... :(

wait a minute... Why is it asking for a card number?
It says in the original post that they will ask for a card number but not charge it. When I did it though it didn't ask me for anything like that *shrug*

Back
Top Bottom