What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Free CBD Samples

Yes we have shipped orders to the USA. There's a standard shipping fee, so it's well worth ordering as much as you can if possible. Don't forget about the 12% POTV discount we have available.

Yeah just saw that! How can y'all justify 25 dollars shipping on 1 bottle when I got 39 10 ml bottles from a friend and I paid shipping of little over 17 $
Actually more than 25$ cause that 25 pounds not dollars
No way I'd pay that much for shipping

Yeah just saw that! How can y'all justify 25 dollars shipping on 1 bottle when I got 39 10 ml bottles from a friend and I paid shipping of little over 17 $
Actually more than 25$ cause that 25 pounds not dollars
No way I'd pay that much for shipping

We are always looking at reducing costs for international shipping, and will revisit the shipping costs again. We have customers in many states who don't mind the shipping costs and order several bottles at a time, but as we use Royal Mail and Parcel Force, these are the costs for us to ship to USA unfortunately.

Thanks for your interest Lee. Just so you are aware the sample will give you a few days worth, but CBD can take 1-2 weeks to start to work for you. As we said above we have all kinds of customers who find relief by using CBD, so hopefully this can work for you too! It doesn't have to be massively expensive. Just to give you a rough idea - A bottle of 500mg oil should cost about £20-25 a bottle and should last 2-3 weeks.

Last edited:
Nice one, I'm a bit of a cbd veteran and am interested in trying your cbd, will see how it goes with the ol back pain, thanks very much.
As a sciatica sufferer can you share the best way and type to use. I have CBD brothers shortfalls and just got 1000mg reserve and also applied for this. I'm not sure if in using it right. You can pm me if you want

We are always looking at reducing costs for international shipping, and will revisit the shipping costs again. We have customers in many states who don't mind the shipping costs and order several bottles at a time, but as we use Royal Mail and Parcel Force, these are the costs for us to ship to USA unfortunately.

I would have to order quite a few bottles to justify 33 dollars shipping. Idk maybe just me. Just seems steep. I'm always pinching pennies. If you got customers that will pay it by all means kudos to you. But just know there are a lot of penny pinchers like me who won't.

I would have to order quite a few bottles to justify 33 dollars shipping. Idk maybe just me. Just seems steep. I'm always pinching pennies. If you got customers that will pay it by all means kudos to you. But just know there are a lot of penny pinchers like me who won't.

That's perfectly OK - And as you have mentioned the cost is not cheap, so if there is a way that we can reduce the cost of shipping we will certainly try to. If you want to sign up to our mailing list, perhaps we can email you if and when we reduce the shipping cost.

That's perfectly OK - And as you have mentioned the cost is not cheap, so if there is a way that we can reduce the cost of shipping we will certainly try to. If you want to sign up to our mailing list, perhaps we can email you if and when we reduce the shipping cost.

Sounds like a plan :)

Back
Top Bottom