What's new

Free CBD Samples

CBDelites

Postman
We have a brand new CBD oil brand coming into stock soon, and we currently have FREE samples available.

If you'd like to get yourself a sample of CBD oil to try - visit us www.cbdelites.com and click the banner! Easy as that!

Please note : This is oral CBD tincture NOT vape juice or oil

Thanks would love to try this to see if this will help with my back pain........

Thanks would love to try this to see if this will help with my back pain........

We have many customers who use CBD for various types of pain and find that it works very well. You may need to try it for an extended period to get results. Enjoy the sample!

We have many customers who use CBD for various types of pain and find that it works very well. You may need to try it for an extended period to get results. Enjoy the sample!
Thanks looking forward to trying it if i like it i will be ordering more thanks again for giving me the chance to try this............

Thanks for the offer, I’m in for giving a bottle a blast.

It’ll be my first time using CBD so I’m looking forward to seeing mainly if it actually does anything. I have awful continuous back pains from a accident years ago and reasonably high stress levels, so I’m interested to see how CBD will work on those.

I have researched it a bit in the past but always thought it was expensive and less effective compared to the real deal. I’ll report back with my findings!

Thanks for the offer, I’m in for giving a bottle a blast.

It’ll be my first time using CBD so I’m looking forward to seeing mainly if it actually does anything. I have awful continuous back pains from a accident years ago and reasonably high stress levels, so I’m interested to see how CBD will work on those.

I have researched it a bit in the past but always thought it was expensive and less effective compared to the real deal. I’ll report back with my findings!

Thanks for your interest Lee. Just so you are aware the sample will give you a few days worth, but CBD can take 1-2 weeks to start to work for you. As we said above we have all kinds of customers who find relief by using CBD, so hopefully this can work for you too! It doesn't have to be massively expensive. Just to give you a rough idea - A bottle of 500mg oil should cost about £20-25 a bottle and should last 2-3 weeks.

Nice one, I'm a bit of a cbd veteran and am interested in trying your cbd, will see how it goes with the ol back pain, thanks very much.

Nice one, I'm a bit of a cbd veteran and am interested in trying your cbd, will see how it goes with the ol back pain, thanks very much.

That's great, hopefully you'll like this new one. All of the products we have on the site are of the highest quality as well and all lab tested too. Thanks for your interest

Back
Top Bottom