What's new

First time being shortlisted

I threw your name in there for best value Sam. I haven't even tried your juice, so possibly I'm foolish.
However, lots seem happy with it, it seems to be a good price for what's out there in the pre made juice market in the UK and you appear to have lots of happy customers.

But you know what I really like? You're passionate about your business. Yeah you get stuck in sometimes, I can relate to that, but you genuinely give a shit about what you're doing.
You have your correct mixing facilities to pacify the mases, you invest in your business and you look after your clientele.

Worlds your oyster. Good luck ma'am.
THIS ... in spades . Keep up the good work and wish you luck @DripDrop Vapour Samantha

Oh wow thank you to all that have commented with praise.

We honestly do have a passion for what we do. It's our main reason for getting up in the morning.
The staff, customers and our family are all involved and without support like we get we wouldn't be anyone.
We may not do advertising or marketing, nor attend vape expos but that is because we are always working on what we do best..make juice!
We know the website may not be eye catching and we said once we transformed the warehouse it was our next job. We just haven't had the time to do everything. But now the warehouse is done and it's only a few week before our new machine arrives, we have time to look at that side again. We aren't website designers, we are a husband and wife who know nothing about it. But we learn new things daily. The website was made for us by a customer back in 2015 who knew we had been removed from eBay
He has a very busy full time job so he can't help us out much. Over the past 3 years though it has served us well I guess but we know it is out dated but instead of spending thousands on a new one we put money into a brand new production line that will increase our production greatly and give us more time to fix all that needs fixing.

We may not come top in awards but I don't really care. Our loyal customers trust us, know that each bottle is filled with the best we can provide and at a price they can afford.

Our staff in stores go that extra mile for every customer that walks through the door.
It is passion that built DDV and we will be around for as long as we are wanted.
The haters will always hate but that just makes us want to succeed even more: D

I threw your name in there for best value Sam. I haven't even tried your juice, so possibly I'm foolish.
However, lots seem happy with it, it seems to be a good price for what's out there in the pre made juice market in the UK and you appear to have lots of happy customers.

But you know what I really like? You're passionate about your business. Yeah you get stuck in sometimes, I can relate to that, but you genuinely give a shit about what you're doing.
You have your correct mixing facilities to pacify the mases, you invest in your business and you look after your clientele.

Worlds your oyster. Good luck ma'am.

Back
Top Bottom