What's new

First time being shortlisted

Bring it on ! :) Could be very exciting

I've just voted for you Samantha.

My order from you turned up the other day. A nice bottle of Ribena.

Goes down a treat!

For the first time in nearly 4 years we have been shortlisted for the Ecig Click Awards

( we didn't even put our name forward)

Please vote for us in the Best Value category

It would mean so much to us as we have worked so hard coming up to 4 years in this hard industry

https://www.ecigclick.co.uk/ecigclick-vape-awards-2018/
I threw your name in there for best value Sam. I haven't even tried your juice, so possibly I'm foolish.
However, lots seem happy with it, it seems to be a good price for what's out there in the pre made juice market in the UK and you appear to have lots of happy customers.

But you know what I really like? You're passionate about your business. Yeah you get stuck in sometimes, I can relate to that, but you genuinely give a shit about what you're doing.
You have your correct mixing facilities to pacify the mases, you invest in your business and you look after your clientele.

Worlds your oyster. Good luck ma'am.

@DripDrop Vapour Samantha .......Sam, I have bought your juice, enjoyed it, commented on it and voted for you in your category....a while back I was constructively critical of your website .......your shop window to the world.....I know some changes have been made, however to me it still looks budget or best value.....have a gander at others, they have pics of bottled liquids with expensive looking logos.....not a couple of cherry's on a random square....so it is what it is...and perhaps you are up against, not the quality of the liquid, but the presentation of the competition......just a thought. :)

Last edited:
I mostly mix my own liquids, and I don't vote in these kind of things, but I thought I would wish you luck. I say fuck the nay-sayers - you're obviously making an impact, so well done to you both :)

:goodluck: sounds like im gonna have to check out your juice seen nothing but positive feedback keep up the good work guys

Back
Top Bottom