What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FastTech-Fully open as usual(Site-wide 10% off)

i know where the tracking numbers are lol i only put the order numbers in so Fasttech could see it lol. & tracking still tells me jack shit !

LO969780291CN

LO967109358CN
I'm not sure the tracking their end help once it's been scanned into the royal mail system.
Royal Mail tracking shows it's been scanned into their system their end but has not yet been scanned in the UK.
This means its been on a plane since the 3rd or has been unloaded at Heathrow but not yet procesed.
Reduced aeroplane traffic, delays at customs, and huge backlogs with royal mail are the norm atm.
FWIW it does look like an exceptional delay even taking into account the above.

I'm not sure the tracking their end help once it's been scanned into the royal mail system.
Royal Mail tracking shows it's been scanned into their system their end but has not yet been scanned in the UK.
This means its been on a plane since the 3rd or has been unloaded at Heathrow but not yet procesed.
Reduced aeroplane traffic, delays at customs, and huge backlogs with royal mail are the norm atm.

cheers ripple im guessing its more than likely sitting at langley so just going have to wait it out .

Indeed it does, but a significant amount of staff off sick, or self isolating at customs and RM, plus other places. April 3rd the shit was really starting to hit the fan, in the UK. Millions locked down, bored, ordering stuff willy nilly, ordering stuff from overseas, flights running at 50% of pre cv volume, that could easily double or treble waiting and delivery times. Under normal circumstances I used to allow 10 days - up to a month or more, it was rarely a month though, more like 2-3 weeks. UK RM posted stuff is taking up to 10 days atm for me.

cheers ripple im guessing its more than likely sitting at langley so just going have to wait it out .
I had something take two weeks just going around 60 miles accross the uk recently.
I've also got something presumably sat at Langley which was scanned on the 17th but still not moved yet.
I suspect theres something going on with one of the above mentioned and tbh my feeling is theres only one option which is to wait.

Mother’s day is coming!
To celebrate this great holiday, FastTech is offering a 10% off site-wide discount this weekend!

Date: 2020/5/9 00:00am - 2020/5/10 23:59pm (UTC-6)
Offer: Site-wide 10% off
Code: MOTHER2020

Happy Mother’s day ! Enjoy special coupon discounts, enjoy life at home and reassure moms.
https://www.fasttech.com/forums/promotions/t/3073451/happy-mother-s-day-10-off-site-wide-code
20200508-47d670095f4e4c3c9971eae5be5a0f3d.jpg

So come on FT, how long does it take you to admit that an order is lost before you act? I expected a delay, but nearly 4 months is taking the mickey. You've been investigating my lost order for a month, fobbing me off with the same old excuse.

I hate complaining but this is winding me up now [emoji3525]

Back
Top Bottom