What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Face mask rules and Covid passes to end in England

i posted about this cyprus deltacron report last week. a day later another report that it was contamination of 25 samples in a lab.
its all gone very quiet about this since. every major news network carried the first report but only one brought out the lab contamination report.

My understanding is it's not a variant of concern, it existed long before the media picked it up, more likely to be click bait :hmm:

What I really want to know is, does delta still exist, because if omicron hasn't fucked it off, that cunt might come right back.

It's still out there. Not sure how many but I believe we've still got patients coming in with it.

I’ll carry on wearing mine, I like hiding behind a mask and it makes it more discreet when I’m mouthing along with songs they play over the supermarket tannoy system. My youngest, who is 17, says he’ll carry on wearing his until it has been confirmed it is endemic and not still at pandemic levels. He’s a good lad.

England's Plan B measures are to end from next Thursday, with mandatory face coverings in public places and Covid passports both dropped, Boris Johnson has announced.

The prime minister also said the government would immediately drop its advice for people to work from home.

The PM said England was reverting to "Plan A" due to boosters and how people had followed Plan B measures.

Rest here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60047438
Can we have a " Crafty Party" to celebrate ? :14:

Boris simply spoke to COVID-19...

The virus said it wants to leave school,
BUT still has some shopping to finish off.

That is why school masks have ended,
But all other places have to wait another week

upload_2022-1-20_0-40-39.png

Same here have seen a lot of people not wearing masks in shops will still be wearing ours when out shopping for a while yet not worth the risk.

Back
Top Bottom