What's new

Face mask rules and Covid passes to end in England

Crewella

Olympian
England's Plan B measures are to end from next Thursday, with mandatory face coverings in public places and Covid passports both dropped, Boris Johnson has announced.

The prime minister also said the government would immediately drop its advice for people to work from home.

The PM said England was reverting to "Plan A" due to boosters and how people had followed Plan B measures.

Rest here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60047438

England's Plan B measures are to end from next Thursday, with mandatory face coverings in public places and Covid passports both dropped, Boris Johnson has announced.

The prime minister also said the government would immediately drop its advice for people to work from home.

The PM said England was reverting to "Plan A" due to boosters and how people had followed Plan B measures.

Rest here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60047438

Judging by our last 2 supermarket shops anybody would think wearing of facemasks had already ended ..

Bad idea, very bad idea.
Boris is only doing this as he thinks it will get everybody back on his side and they will forget about the partys. fat chance of that.
the NHS hospitals are still strugling and all this will do is help the 4th wave when it surfaces spread.

Hope it's not too soon to lift all these restrictions. Think I will be carrying on as I have been for a while yet.

Im dreading it.
ive been in lockdown for 20 months and as i work in one of the worst hit hospitals in the UK im not looking forward to hear from them to say ive got to go back to work in a weeks time as i believe we still have 3 full wards with covid patients and they are brought down to my department for ct scans on a daily basis which is about 20 yards from my desk and i have to walk down that corridoor to get out.
i had my 4th covid jab on saturday but in 2 weeks time i will be having my 6 weekly infusion which will remove my immune system once again and all the jabs will be washed away so zero protection again.

Hope it's not too soon to lift all these restrictions. Think I will be carrying on as I have been for a while yet.

Snap we went shopping tonight & glad i still wear mine, what with people coughing & sneezing all over the feckin place :mad:

Back
Top Bottom