What's new

Endemic covid

"Protect the NHS"?
Yeah yea i know bla bla but if the difference is either a hard slog and bed sweats at home (vaccinated) or a stint in hospital exposing all those who have to treat and care for the patient (unvaccinated) then i think there's more to think about than ones self?
Agreed, but if the 'greater good' isn't working as an argument, that might?

"Protect the NHS"?
Yeah yea i know bla bla but if the difference is either a hard slog and bed sweats at home (vaccinated) or a stint in hospital exposing all those who have to treat and care for the patient (unvaccinated) then i think there's more to think about than ones self?

Thought a good number in hospital were jabbed / double jabbed ???
I get what you are trying to say, but think you are putting it across a little poorly

and the staff now are to be vaccinated within the NHS it seems...
in US some nurses & workers are looking to lose their jobs if they are not vaxxed
(yet they worked through the worst of the pandemic at Xmas un-jabbed &hailed as heroes,
and 9 months earlier when the pandemic broke with fuck all PPE but go on with it...
but if they decided for whatever reason they do not wish to take the vaccine - they're gone)

Society is no longer trying to walk a slippery slope - it is hurtling down a steep cliff onto jagged rocks

Back
Top Bottom