What's new

End of lockdown

the end of lockdown is here , well it isn't but it might as well be . I got a phone call this morning saying we are going back to work next week . I work for a firm of high end window installers .We travel all over the country to fit , how the fuck is that essential and what exactly has changed since the beginning of April when we were furloughed ?
B and q opening more stores everyday , builders merchants opening back up . Yet the government advice is still stay at home.

So what a total waste of time this lockdown has been when companies are deciding when its ending by dragging people back to work and risking a second wave of infections.

Anybody else being called back ?
Where R U from?

6,111 New cases and that muppet is planning relaxing the lock down...

Aye, it's a bit of a risk, would be great to test loads more with fewer positives....then that would be a decline.
I think folks are getting really fed up with the current lockdown.....I see a more relaxed lockdown every day.... it is what it is I suppose, but risky.

Well Scotland has extended and our useless Welsh government has extended for three weeks. Though they have said libraries, garden centres and rubbish tips can open. So you can go buy some plants, get a book from the library on gardening then when all the plants die, go to the tip to dump them, who says that government ministers don't think things out!

Yeah, I could see this coming a couple of weeks ago, as in public transport, any shops (non food) that are allowed to open, parks etc.
So I bought a couple of boxes just in case, only the basic surgical masks, as if this sort of thing happens you will not be able to get hold of them for love, nor money, some suppliers had no stock even then.
I think the reason the government has fought shy over saying the public must wear them when they go to the supermarket is that it would be encumbent on them to supply them, and with a population of 68 million how the fuck would that happen with single use masks.........

Yeah, I could see this coming a couple of weeks ago, as in public transport, any shops (non food) that are allowed to open, parks etc.
So I bought a couple of boxes just in case, only the basic surgical masks, as if this sort of thing happens you will not be able to get hold of them for love, nor money, some suppliers had no stock even then.
I think the reason the government has fought shy over saying the public must wear them when they go to the supermarket is that it would be encumbent on them to supply them, and with a population of 68 million how the fuck would that happen with single use masks.........
You're right, I've been trying to get some for OH - out of stock.

Interesting colour change..... from yellow and red (danger) to yellow and green (safe to go)

STAY.JPG

Back
Top Bottom