What's new

Electric Tobacconist: We're Open as Always

ElectricTobacconist

f25a4006533eaf70c2b26deb69b7a5aa.png

We're pleased to announce that The Electric Tobacconist UK is still running and supplying you with everything you need - as we always have!

We are, however, taking steps as a company to ensure everyone is healthy and protected. We've also introduced a few new policies to ensure we maintain the high level of service you've come to expect from us.

Our temporary measures include:

-A website queuing system. This is to control the flow of orders we're receiving (there's a lot!) and ensure our staff can manage under the circumstances.
-We've made a few changes to delivery thresholds and cut-offs. Click here for a full delivery status update.

Naturally, we're also taking safety precautions; all our staff are suited up with FFP3 masks and gloves, there's plenty of sanitary products around the building and social distancing rules are being followed.

Thanks for bearing with us while we adapt to this unprecedented period.

Last edited:
FAQs

When can I expect my order to arrive?

We're still able to ship a large majority of orders in the normal time frame, which is the very same day! However, due to a sharp increase in orders, we are unable to guarantee all orders placed before 3pm will be dispatched on the same day. At the most, there may be a 24-hour delay to the dispatch of your order. We work from earliest to latest, so we recommend placing your order earlier in the day if you can.

Are you having any stock issues?
We've been really careful to ensure we have plenty of stock for the duration of the current lockdown (and beyond). We've also got a dedicated team on hand who are restocking everything as quickly as possible. We're particularly focussed on our popular products, so if something you're after isn't available right away, it's worth checking back later!

I have a problem or concern, can I still contact you?
Of course! Our wonderful customer service team are on hand remotely to assist with any queries you may have. Everyone is working really hard at the moment, so words of encouragement from our customers are also very welcome!:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom