What's new

DripDrop Vapour Offer Of The Week 10 bottles for £10 Vape Deal UK Bundle

Still working my way through my other orders - fookin love your flavours, once I've worked my way through my ridiculous amount of juices I will pretty much be using just your juices :)

Also got you 2 other potential customers after they tried my DYSP's and Frooty.

Now that is a statement! :lovesign:

It makes all this hard work worth it. Thank you for trusting in us

Still working my way through my other orders - fookin love your flavours, once I've worked my way through my ridiculous amount of juices I will pretty much be using just your juices :)

Also got you 2 other potential customers after they tried my DYSP's and Frooty.

Damn, Frooty is my absolute favourite and run out but I still have over 3 litres of assorted juices to get through, time to test my willpower :drool:

If you haven't tried this it's one of the most accurate juices I've tried, just like a gob full of fruit pastels on the exhale!

Just wanted to let you know that we’ve worked through the juices we ordered. Absolutely fabulous. My wife loved the sour berry in particular. Really great juices and great value. A new order is on the way.

I am very glad you both enjoyed them.
Thank you for trusting in us :)

Just wanted to let you know that we’ve worked through the juices we ordered. Absolutely fabulous. My wife loved the sour berry in particular. Really great juices and great value. A new order is on the way.

47373354_2483704251656743_4322219018111942656_n.jpg

Cherry Toons is our latest 10 for £10 offer
https://dripdropvapour.co.uk/e-liquids/dripdropoffer-10-for-10/

Back
Top Bottom