"has Boris got any good points" me

"nope he's a wanker" Liz

"oh" me

"he is a proper wanker" Liz

"not one" me

"wanker" Liz

" a little...." me

"wanker" Liz

@Fuctifino i did have you on ignore but you keep posting in threads i’m interested in. it caused them to stop making sense and i kept having to click “show ignored content”. i figured that if i was going to have to read your posts anyway i might as well eliminate the extra step.

You yourself decided to place me on ignore

If my posts caused certain threads to stop making sense,
then perhaps there was "some" small tiny merit "sometimes" in what I posted

You do not "have to read my posts", you make that decision yourself
thus you alone created the "extra step" in the first place

Also the strange thing is that I don't think I commented on this particular thread
yet you brought me into into it, with mention/notification regarding YouTube conspiracies
(up to that point I was staying away from this thread)

You yourself decided to place me on ignore

If my posts caused certain threads to stop making sense,

You do not "have to read my posts", you make that decision yourself
thus you alone created the "extra step" in the first place

Also the strange thing is that I don't think I commented on this particular thread
yet you brought me into into it, with mention/notification regarding YouTube conspiracies
(up to that point I was staying away from this thread)

you’ve misunderstood, the threads didn’t make sense because i had you on ignore, not because i was reading your posts. i ended up reading them because i had to click “show ignored content” to make sense of it.

you’ve misunderstood, the threads didn’t make sense because i had you on ignore, not because i was reading your posts. i ended up reading them because i had to click “show ignored content” to make sense of it.

But YOU chose to place me on ignore

My posts injected a different perspective, which you chose or felt compelled to read,
to understand how the thread may have shifted...

For the record I never said I was 100% correct at all...

I simply said PERHAPS there was SOME SMALL TINY MERIT SOMETIMES in what I posted

It does NOT mean I am correct, you can agree/disagree but another perspective can still be valid
(even if you disagree with it or that person, they can be still be wrong but their opinion or concern could still be valid)

YOU dragged me into this thread as I said, You chose to put me on ignore
you chose or felt compelled to read & remove from the ignore setting YOU alone placed me on

To be honest, I don't know what your beef is, but often you create these personal arguments

In other news...

Twitter unblocks the New York Post's account...

https://twitter.com/nypost?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

https://nypost.com/2020/10/30/twitt...utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

Last edited:
he doesn’t trigger me, whatever you mean by that. i just have a dislike for this sort of pedalling of an agenda with the veneer of scientific validity. the same as with the new age diet guru you were posting a while ago or any of the conspiracy theory celebrity types.

it won’t be obvious that he’s wrong very soon to the kind of people that follow this stuff because facts and reality are irrelevant to them.

that article is quite interesting, thanks for the link.
It's hardly QAnon or some crazy shit like that but you're entitled to your opinion.
I agree with you that it won't end as yeadon will be rinsed out around these kinds of youtube channels until people lose interest and then it will be something else.
I think most rational people though are going to look at the 5 year average for hospitalisations and deaths for respiratory diseases and if there is a big spike like there was in the spring they will know he was wrong.

The article made me laugh and I thought you would find it amusing. Not realising the flu was spread in large populated areas and instead deciding it must be where there were electric lights is a good example of making two plus two equal 5

But YOU chose to place me on ignore

My posts injected a different perspective, which you chose or felt compelled to read,
to understand how the thread may have shifted...

For the record I never said I was 100% correct at all...

I simply said PERHAPS there was SOME SMALL TINY MERIT SOMETIMES in what I posted

It does NOT mean I am correct, you can agree/disagree but another perspective can still be valid
(even if you disagree with it or that person, they can be still be wrong but their opinion or concern could still be valid)

YOU dragged me into this thread as I said, You chose to put me on ignore
you chose or felt compelled to read & remove from the ignore setting YOU alone placed me on

To be honest, I don't know what your beef is, but often you create these personal arguments

In other news...

Twitter unblocks the New York Post's account...

https://twitter.com/nypost?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

https://nypost.com/2020/10/30/twitt...utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

i think you still misunderstood. the threads don’t make sense simply because someone is on ignore. if your post is quoted by someone replying to you, i only saw their reply. so in order to make sense of it i had to click a button, which revealed you had been posting on the thread, and i ended up reading your posts anyway. so might as well not have you on ignore, if you get me.

nothing to do with what you actually posted at all, more to do with having bits of posts missing. it’s the reason the ignore can be a bit of a pain in the arse.

i think you still misunderstood. the threads don’t make sense simply because someone is on ignore. if your post is quoted by someone replying to you, i only saw their reply. so in order to make sense of it i had to click a button, which revealed you had been posting on the thread, and i ended up reading your posts anyway. so might as well not have you on ignore, if you get me.

nothing to do with what you actually posted at all, more to do with having bits of posts missing. it’s the reason the ignore can be a bit of a pain in the arse.

I think you are the one that has misunderstood...

nothing to do with what you actually posted at all

Uhhm didn't YOU yourself actually tag me into this thread by mentioning about me posting (Youtube clip) in another thread
and that particular clip was not directed to you but vapesmarter in fact

So again you initiated mentioning me & what I posted
(even though you just said it is nothing to do with I actually posted)
You & you alone brought me into this thread,
you took a possible swipe by mentioning me & posting youtube clips etc...

and as i said you alone decided to place me on ignore
so it was your own action, you later found to be ineffective & a PITA

Back
Top Bottom