What's new

did you meet your family today or a friend (could be anyone for a chat in the garden)

I haven’t been anywhere to see anyone, I rarely saw my family before the pandemic. I noticed a couple of goldfinches I’ve not seen before at my bird feeders, that was nice. I’m going out for a walk with a friend tomorrow: we’re going to sit on a hill and eat cake (it’s my birthday). Hopefully it doesn’t piss it down :25:
I wish you good weather, nice cake and a happy birthday. :friends:

new title then ?

"DID YOU MEET YOUR FAMILY TODAY OR A FRIEND (COULD BE ANYONE FOR A CHAT IN THE GARDEN) OR WALK PAST AND STRANGER A NOD, SPEAK TO SOME PERSON ON THE PHONE OR HAVE AN ENGAGING CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE ONLINE"
I've told two people (work related) to sod off on the 'phone today, so far ...... if that counts. Otherwise ................ still nope! :D

new title then ?

"DID YOU MEET YOUR FAMILY TODAY OR A FRIEND (COULD BE ANYONE FOR A CHAT IN THE GARDEN) OR WALK PAST AND STRANGER A NOD, SPEAK TO SOME PERSON ON THE PHONE OR HAVE AN ENGAGING CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE ONLINE"
giphy.gif

new title then ?

Nope.

I haven’t been anywhere to see anyone, I rarely saw my family before the pandemic. I noticed a couple of goldfinches I’ve not seen before at my bird feeders, that was nice. I’m going out for a walk with a friend tomorrow: we’re going to sit on a hill and eat cake (it’s my birthday). Hopefully it doesn’t piss it down :25:

Think it will be fine again tomorrow. Hope you enjoy it Leni.

Cheers :)2 I’m not that bothered about seeing other people.... the real question is carrot cake or chocolate fudge cake? :hmm:
Chocolate fudge ............. definitely chocolate fudge cake! :pie:

*could be tempted by coffee and walnut* :D

Cheers :)2 I’m not that bothered about seeing other people.... the real question is carrot cake or chocolate fudge cake? :hmm:

From a practical point carrot cake would be better. The choco fudge might melt in the heat, so it's best if I look after that for you.

Back
Top Bottom