What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

did you meet your family today or a friend (could be anyone for a chat in the garden)

We are, clearly, a bunch of miserable gits on here! :D
I`m definitely a miserable git ........ have been for years...... I get it from the mrs........

Governement letter says I should shield till 1st April...... i`m checking to see if it said what year......

I have no plans to meet up with anybody. .........yet

Got to agree though, we won't be meeting up with anyone yet, but have 3 people we will be really looking forward to visiting when we can.

Yeah, my sister dropped round today, it was nice.

It's not like I haven't seen her at all, but it was nice to chill and have a cuppa in the garden without fear of the police smashing the gate in and arresting us.

Yeah, my sister dropped round today, it was nice.

It's not like I haven't seen her at all, but it was nice to chill and have a cuppa in the garden without fear of the police smashing the gate in and arresting us.

That's the thing though, many people dont have a garden, I have a garden, thank goodness. Imagine living in a high rise block of flats, or some other shithole, "they" don't consider that.

That's the thing though, many people dont have a garden, I have a garden, thank goodness. Imagine living in a high rise block of flats, or some other shithole, "they" don't consider that.

Well, I say 'garden' because it sounds fancier than 'backyard space' but yeah, at least it's something. Until about 11 years ago I never had any outside space, so I know what that's like and I do feel lucky now, especially over the pandemic.

Nope, not met up with anybody yet. Too busy with work and I'm outside all the time anyway. Maybe at the weekend.

Yep. Had our grandchildren over in the garden for the 1st time in what seems like forever.

I haven’t been anywhere to see anyone, I rarely saw my family before the pandemic. I noticed a couple of goldfinches I’ve not seen before at my bird feeders, that was nice. I’m going out for a walk with a friend tomorrow: we’re going to sit on a hill and eat cake (it’s my birthday). Hopefully it doesn’t piss it down :25:

Bless you .................. still nope though ................ ;)

new title then ?

"DID YOU MEET YOUR FAMILY TODAY OR A FRIEND (COULD BE ANYONE FOR A CHAT IN THE GARDEN) OR WALK PAST AND STRANGER A NOD, SPEAK TO SOME PERSON ON THE PHONE OR HAVE AN ENGAGING CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE ONLINE"

Back
Top Bottom