What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

did you meet your family today or a friend (could be anyone for a chat in the garden)

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
did you go out today is a popular thread

so for the longest time from today we can meet our loved ones

so

did you meet yours

we met our son in the garden we had a small barbecue its been months he's been working from home in the city for months all he's seen is 4 walls and a monitor with his future wife also working from home

its been so hard for him and people like him

he sat in the garden with his feet up, sun on his face, no cars, no people in the depths of the countryside things i take for granted

we met up with one our daughters & grankids while over eastbourne & it was good to spend an hour with them before heading home..

I didn't, my parents and elder brother live 150 miles away and my younger brother the opposite end of the country and with me working it wasn't possible today unfortunately. Soon, I will see them soon.

The pandemic has been the perfect excuse not to see anyone. Now I've gotta think up another bloody excuse. :28:

ezgif.com-optimize-1.gif

I haven't got anyone to meet. I live with Milady Vaponi, and the mother-in-law is round here quite often enough thankyouverymuch.

No but popping over to see the Grand children at the weekend for a hour or so depending on weather looking forward too seeing them again.

Back
Top Bottom