What's new

Did you go out today?

Went to the works Xmas do yesterday. Started at 4pm, according to Uber I left at 4am. It was still going strong when I left. Lost a mech set up and left my secret santa gift there [emoji22] It was great to be out partying with like minded people though.

My head really hurts [emoji23][emoji23]

Had both of my daughters out karting today Emily continues to get faster and Sophie had a great first time can’t wait to get a proper kart and start competing with the youngest (Emily) it’s the only thing she has wanted since she was about 4

I went out to the post box to send my Covid test in, asked the chemists if they had any LFTs (no), then came back home to continue self-isolation, yay :25:

I went out to the post box to send my Covid test in, asked the chemists if they had any LFTs (no), then came back home to continue self-isolation, yay :25:

Never mind Leni. You got us on here to keep you company.

Anyone going out this evening? I'm not, not allowed to either but cant be assed anyway. Last year I went to bed at 9pm, wtaf :11:

Anyone going out this evening? I'm not, not allowed to either but cant be assed anyway. Last year I went to bed at 9pm, wtaf :11:

Nope. Not interested in going out. Will stay in and have some nice food and a few glasses of wine.

Nope. BUT, Baileys 'till back of 9, Harvey's Bristol Milk 'till Midnight, then Highland Park and McEwan's Export 'till the lights go out. The one time in the year where I get together with all 3 sons + daughter to let our collective family hair down. See y'all around Monday :30:

Back
Top Bottom