What's new

Did you go out today?

Went to Tesco for the last time earlier. I'm not generally an angry person but I always end up leaving Tesco with steam coming from my ears. The ignorance still on display is truly astounding. Had to tell several people to move away from me and I had to ask a couple of people whether they even knew what 2 meters looks like. Most people obviously still couldn't give a shit about social distancing. Wifey's been entitled to priority shopping slots for months but I've steadfastly refused to use them feeling that as I'm able bodied I should shop in person and leave the delivery slots for those who have no other options. Not any more. If I carry on going it's only a matter of time before I end up knocking someone out, folding them up and popping them in the freezer between the pizzas and the ice cream. Could probably fit a couple in there. From now on we'll be using the delivery service. If Tesco can no longer be bothered to push social distancing (even the staff were consistently getting way too close) then they can feck off and deliver.

How I feel every time I visit Tesco...

View attachment 240151

I wouldn't be able to stand it either. I always go really early now and find it is quite civilised at Sainsburys.

Me in Asda today
upload_2021-2-16_22-58-38.png

went out today to get my covid jab at 2pm got there about 1.45 & sat in the car for 5 mins having afew toots before getting inline for mine& my god the mentality of some people the person behind me was so fucking close i had to politely tell him too step away & zero response so i took my paramour SBS out my pocket& took one massive inhale & then let the fooker get a face full of cloud at which point he backed away the twat !

the place had security & was doing there best asking people what time there appointments was & low & behold the bell end behind me was well early his was 3pm to which security asked him & about 20 others to back closer to there time pillocks anyway i was in & out in less than 10 mins & the staff was brilliant :D

Yes, @Mutley1 wtf is it with me (and Eastbourne), I always get lost in Eastbourne, for the life of me, finding Bedfordwell Road was one thing, finding where my daughter lived in that road, was like a Chinese puzzle :hmm: :17:

Yes, @Mutley1 wtf is it with me (and Eastbourne), I always get lost in Eastbourne, for the life of me, finding Bedfordwell Road was one thing, finding where my daughter lived in that road, was like a Chinese puzzle :hmm: :17:
I feel for you, I love Eastbourne and have a history of going there ................ but can remember taking two hours to find the fecking marina! :doh: :D

Back
Top Bottom