What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Did you go out today?

Yesterday I went to Aldi, then rode to my daughters 20 miles away to drop off belated birthday prezzies for my Grandson, also dropped off Christmas prezzies and freezer food, plus went to the Asda over there, and got home without breaking down (ignition probs on one cylinder).

Today, maybe, I might go in search of a pint and a Scotch egg.

Yes, I need to go out every day in order to maintain my office work. I always take care of myself. I never go outside without wearing a mask.

I haven't been 'out' for much of the year! Bloody pandemic. Did get out during the summertime a bit....otherwise just the tri weekly run to the shops and back........it's been a boring year!

Ive been going into the office most days, work from home once a week. In our dept there are normally 22 people, lately 5 or 6 seated very far apart! All the others are working from home. Communal areas are cleaned regularly and i feel very safe.

Tonight i went for a meal, restaurant pretty bare, but we are in tier 2 here, was nice to get out for a bite tbh. I had fillet steak, chips, salad and creme brulee....gorgeous!

Of course always safe and use whatever i can, mask, sanitiser etc...

Ive been going into the office most days, work from home once a week. In our dept there are normally 22 people, lately 5 or 6 seated very far apart! All the others are working from home. Communal areas are cleaned regularly and i feel very safe.

Tonight i went for a meal, restaurant pretty bare, but we are in tier 2 here, was nice to get out for a bite tbh. I had fillet steak, chips, salad and creme brulee....gorgeous!

Tier 3 and starving. :17:

Best bit of course is the Creme Brulee
During a four week job in Poland in one hotel I almost lived on it. :)

Got my lazy ass out the door at 9pm to go to the bottle bank, like late March and April all over again, streets were deserted. There are always dog walkers out and about and there is always traffic, people just don't stop driving around. I walked about a mile, not on the pavements, on the road, 2 cars, one cyclist, no other pedestrians.

Back
Top Bottom