What's new

Did you go out today?

Not going out but one of my three daughters is visiting and we are going to sit in the garden (at the correct distance), chat and have some dinner and cups of tea, cant wait, its been a long time.

Not going out but one of my three daughters is visiting and we are going to sit in the garden (at the correct distance), chat and have some dinner and cups of tea, cant wait, its been a long time.

We have stared going to my mothers and also sit in the garden at the correct distances, its been wonderful to see her again.

We had a picnic with Daughter & Granddaughter at Cusworth Hall plus been flying club & seen a few mates. Hard physical work going out but worth it. ( hospital not put anything in place yet , so still not walking. )

I had a lovely walk by the river today in LLangollen with my friend. A *little* bit further than the 5 mile radius of Wales ‘stay local’ directions, but only a little. Most of the small shops are still shut, there were people about, though nowhere near what it’d usually be like at this time of year. It’s a beautiful spot.

9484D969-2ABB-44FA-8D79-36B58F491AB4.jpeg
54741548-4308-41A6-B280-842BE3EA50B2.jpeg
5F49A1CC-2E85-4834-95D8-1A1D020FE16A.jpeg

Yup, went to 'The Range' to buy some thin card and some 4mm ID tubing for my aquarium air pump.

I forced myself out for a walk this afternoon, I’m determined to stop myself from slipping backwards. I walked across the wild common so got sniffed by a variety of passing dogs, then through the town centre to pick up a prescription on the way back. A big argument had broken out in the queue for the post office, it’s all happening in town today :25:

Back
Top Bottom