What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Did you go out today?

I went for a long walk today!!:yahoo: I had lapsed backwards into weeks of agoraphobia and general head-fuckedness, but I’m fighting my way out of it. I am very fucking pleased with myself :cool:

I went for a long walk today!!:yahoo: I had lapsed backwards into weeks of agoraphobia and general head-fuckedness, but I’m fighting my way out of it. I am very fucking pleased with myself :cool:
Nice one @Leni, you've every right to be pleased with yourself, it must have took some doing [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Good to hear you've made a breakthrough

Well done @Leni one foot in front of the other mate ... go for it :2thumbsup:

Nice one @Leni, you've every right to be pleased with yourself, it must have took some doing [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Thank you guys. I tried to work myself up to it yesterday, and just got myself all agitated and strung out. You feel stupid for getting so worked up about doing something you’ve done thousands of times before, you know? Today I fretted for a couple of hours, then took some diazepam before forcing myself out. My hand was shaking as I tried to lock my flat’s door :25: But then, within 5 minutes, the world hadn’t ended, I was quite happily walking down a lane, and that was that. I am a bit chuffed, it’s a step in the right direction :cool:

Thank you guys. I tried to work myself up to it yesterday, and just got myself all agitated and strung out. You feel stupid for getting so worked up about doing something you’ve done thousands of times before, you know? Today I fretted for a couple of hours, then took some diazepam before forcing myself out. My hand was shaking as I tried to lock my flat’s door :25: But then, within 5 minutes, the world hadn’t ended, I was quite happily walking down a lane, and that was that. I am a bit chuffed, it’s a step in the right direction :cool:

Nothing stupid at all mate I think you were very brave now you cracked it try to have a walk each day :)

We are all with you Leni. Think of all us and our support when you want to go out again.

Back
Top Bottom