What's new

Did you go out today?

I went out today! Haven't been out in like 10 days! Been working so bloody hard and then chilling at weekends.

Went to the pharmacy to get my prescriptions and then M&S for some food bits.

Much busier out there now compared to the last time i was out.
Weather is glorious though.

Hurrah - I went into work to do computer stuff this afternoon, then did a cat food shop on the way home. First time I've been out for weeks! :D

Hurrah - I went into work to do computer stuff this afternoon, then did a cat food shop on the way home. First time I've been out for weeks! :D

Yay, that must have felt a bit strange. Will things be getting back to some sort of 'normality' at work?

Yay, that must have felt a bit strange. Will things be getting back to some sort of 'normality' at work?
Kind of - this week we've been starting to think about how we go about opening up again. It won't be easy, but we need to get stuff coming in to sell before we can plan running a sale. I just popped in for a couple of hours as a favour to sort out some issues. Not going back properly for a while yet.

did not want to go out today as too feckin hot but new lino arrived today for the bathroom & i needed a new stanley knife & will attempt fitting lino tomoz as its suppose to be alot cooler..

I went out to do some shopping and drove by a Macdonald's luckily on the other side of the dual carriageway the que went on for miles!! Apparently the police closed it down for health and safety reasons as the traffic was causing chaos!!

I went out to do some shopping and drove by a Macdonald's luckily on the other side of the dual carriageway the que went on for miles!! Apparently the police closed it down for health and safety reasons as the traffic was causing chaos!!
OH has come home scared he's going down with something a couple of times recently. He's fine - both were, I think, due to being dehydrated because it's hot and he can't stop off somewhere like McDonalds to grab a quick drink like he's used to doing ........ because of the queues. :25:

OH has come home scared he's going down with something a couple of times recently. He's fine - both were, I think, due to being dehydrated because it's hot and he can't stop off somewhere like McDonalds to grab a quick drink like he's used to doing ........ because of the queues. :25:

I read that as you had 2 OH

Back
Top Bottom