What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dentists - thank **** for that!

I've tried the temp filling stuff (which has collapsed twice but so far is holding this time. Did a hefty salt water rinse first to try and keep infection out. This time, so far so good. :51:

I'm more worried that if it does work then I'm going to have to make some vampire teeth with the leftovers and when this is all over my dentist will disown me.

And :grouphug: :grouphug: to both @wraith and @eyeball kid :(

And anyone else suffering. It's horrible. I hate dentists, but I hate toothache and broken teeth more. :17:
Agree. I've been back with a dentist for a few year's and ironically apart from the wisdom issue my teeth are filling free and pretty good.
just don't like them but like you I like them slightly more than the misery of tooth ache.

The wife will be pleased maybe she will get her appointment back again that was canceled for her lose tooth to be removed .

That dentist on breakfast news was not confident about opening. He was saying they have had no instructions about social distancing, no ppe, he wants patient's tested before treatment etc and he was not opening.
Basically the same as the dentist on Jeremy vine radio show yesterday, she said the same, there are no plans for any uk dentist to reopen, hope I am wrong, but its the same here in Wales, absolutely no dentists to reopen for the foreseeable future.

I've tried the temp filling stuff (which has collapsed twice but so far is holding this time. Did a hefty salt water rinse first to try and keep infection out. This time, so far so good. :51:
Hey lovely

You have done well to keep it managable so far. Not much longer now.

I feel for u, its horrible x

Swelling went down but the filling broke and tooth is now cutting my tongue. :17:

ah, I hate that shit ..... once it got too much for me and I filed the sharp bit down with an emery board, the relief was amazing. I'm not sure I'd recommend home self dentistry but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Clove oil is still the only thing that relieves the pain. Tastes vile though.

whiskey. ;)

Last edited:
Is that so you can moan about helmet hair when you get your new moped :D:D
Actually, that's not a bad idea

lego-hair-helmet-ribble-cycles.jpg

Back
Top Bottom