What's new

Dentists - thank **** for that!

I've got half a molar missing. I got some temporary filling from Amazon but am worried that if I use it I'm going to trap infection and make it worse.

I have a damn mess on the top of my head. I got some hair clippers from Amazon but have much the same problem there.

Awesome news indeed.
I'm in the thank fook club too crew. Was due to have a root removed last week at the anaesthetic clinic. Waited for ages for it, pulled a wisdom tooth myself years ago and left a root leg in. Needless to say I'm generally no fan of dentists and like a wounded rhino, my dentist thought his life would be safer if I was anesthetized before he removes it. Sugar is still off the menu here unless I want a raging headache and I am fuming at the amount of liquid that contains sugar.. Oh yes, I can tell.

I've got half a molar missing and some temporary filling but am worried that if I use it I'm going to trap infection and make it worse.

I have a damn mess on the top of my head and hair clippers and pretty much the same dilemma.
I've tried the temp filling stuff (which has collapsed twice but so far is holding this time. Did a hefty salt water rinse first to try and keep infection out. This time, so far so good. :51:

Back
Top Bottom