What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Covid19 Vaccines

Yeah right. Like when we were outside the pub in warburton’s land and she shown me the fuck up cos she was drunk. And you say she is right.
What were you doing in Bolton, the only thing there is Warburtons bakery :hmm:

As far as I understand now, all over the world there is a problem with voluntary-compulsory COVID-19 vaccination. It is clear that this has the effect of violating human rights, isn't it? More than once I have already seen similar posts and articles... I read a little on the site https://studyhippo.com/essay-examples/human-rights/ with human rights in order to understand the situation correctly. Thus, I understand that many acquaintances and friends have been subject to compulsory vaccination due to the place of study or work ...

Last edited:
As far as I understand now, all over the world there is a problem with voluntary-compulsory COVID-19 vaccination. It is clear that this has the effect of violating human rights, isn't it? More than once I have already seen similar posts and articles..
We have no human rights. What are you wiffling on about?

Back
Top Bottom