What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Covid19 and Vitamin D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received 4 months supply .
I have totaly forgotten about this, hopefully will be getting mine soon, will let you all know as soon as it ( if ) arrives. I bet I'm the last to get it, normally am !

Vitamin D is kind of like a hormone. Its important because it helps your body absorb all the other vitamins you take.
(I have a deficiency due to my thyroid and this was how my endocrinologist explained it to me)

The other thing i recently found out may help, which i also take just by chance for my high blood pressure, is ace inhibitors.
I dont know how solid the science is on that tho.

Yup, wifey's 4 month supply turned up today.

Oooh, made in Oxford. Very posh. :rotflmao:

The thing with vitamins and supplements is that you really need to understand what each of them stand for, what each of them do to your body and how to combine them. With all the free time that I had beacsue of the pandemic and restrictions that were put in place, I had just the perfect time to focus more on self-imporvement. I've taken on becoming happy with my body image and that implies a lot of other domains as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom