What's new

Covid19 and Vitamin D

Status
Not open for further replies.
i take vit d due to having a deficiency & knew certain foods like mushrooms was good for this but did not know about cucumbers.
Screenshot (1).png

you should always take what a doctor says over some guy on an Internet forum.
Aint that the truth! :18:
Reason I'm taking the high dose is specifically because of covid and the research I've seen citing the benefits and also the data that shows those with higher levels of vit d get less serious disease.
Not trying to convince anyone though, the research is out there for anyone who cares to look.
Just my reason and others reasons and health situation may be different and 'ill never know if it helped or not really.
Taking high doses of non water soluble vitamins for too long isn't going to be good i think most would agree but i feel ok recommending 4000iu for most over this pandemic winter.

That study absolutely does not prove causality, in fact it clearly states that RCTs are required to ascertain if causality can be demonstrated.

That said, I have launched a new range of secret ingredient sugar pills that won’t just protect you from Covid, they also work against cancer, mind control rays, alien abduction and ingrowing toenails. Naturally, I’m not allowed to make these claims on the packaging or anywhere else (because of the global conspiracy and lizard people) but take it from me - they’ll sort out whatever your problem is. I even have a fictional doctor supporting them on YouTube and everything. Send me PayPals and nudes. Mainly nudes.

Secret ingredients you say :hmm: Ok ill take ten bottles.
Must be my lucky day I won an iPad earlier and got my hands on some special magic beans. They wanted my bank details not PayPal or nudes though.
Check your pm's ;)

May also be worth mentioning that as well as natural food sources that contain vitamin D there's also a variety of foods out there that are fortified with vitamin D among other vitamins - breads, cereals, margarines, alternative milks.

I'm going to post any interesting articles or videos I find relating to the pandemic on vitamin d here :)

Apparently the much maligned Dr Fauci from the united states centre for disease control and pandemic team is taking 6000iu per day.

From 2 weeks ago

See they're giving Trump vitamin D and Zinc.

I hear he's doing better than anyone has ever done better before!

View attachment 229580
He's 74 years old and definitely in the high risk category. I don't see how this can have anything but a negative effect on his campaign for a second term.

They say he's feeling in good spirits. That's what Boris said 24 hrs before going into the ICU.

He's 74 years old and definitely in the high risk category. I don't see how this can have anything but a negative effect on his campaign for a second term.

They say he's feeling in good spirits. That's what Boris said 24 hrs before going into the ICU.
Think it tends to either clear up after around 7 days or get significantly worse.
We'll know by this time next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom