What's new

Covid19 and Vitamin D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently on around 36 tablets a day.
I'm sure a few of those are vitamin tablets.
So I need to check if any of those are Vitamin D.

Encouraging to have something simple that helps in the fight against this.

I thought I heard one of the doctors they have on BBC breakfast mention this, but they didn't follow up or mention it again so it didn't really register.

Got to love the Americans they're so clever.

Vitamin D is an integral part of being healthy.
It's responsible for enabling your body to absorb other nutrients, helps strengthen bones, and is essential for a healthy immune system.

Good to see this getting a bit more attention. Dr John Campbell on YT will be pleased, he’s only been going on about Vitamin D since February...

Everyone should be taking a high dose vitamin d supplement right now. Get those serum levels right up for when winter kicks in.
In the morning with some fat is a good time. You can get ones suspended in oil with vit k2 in as well if you like a low fat brekkie.
Its been known for a long time vit d is very protective against respiratory infections and significantly lowers the risk of complications as well.
Look at Africa and parts of Asia, very low mortality rates from covid yet the mainstream media are trying to say its more dangerous for those demographics because it plays into their woke commie racial tensions agenda and its too cheap to make money off. It's vit D deficiency obviously, those with dark skin can't absorb enough in the british climate most of the year and so will have a worse reaction especially if they take in a high viral load from hospital or care work etc...
Not saying its the cure or anything because its not but take vit D 4000iu minimum throughout the winter months

Everyone should be taking a high dose vitamin d supplement right now. Get those serum levels right up for when winter kicks in.
In the morning with some fat is a good time. You can get ones suspended in oil with vit k2 in as well if you like a low fat brekkie.
Its been known for a long time vit d is very protective against respiratory infections and significantly lowers the risk of complications as well.
Look at Africa and parts of Asia, very low mortality rates from covid yet the mainstream media are trying to say its more dangerous for those demographics because it plays into their woke commie racial tensions agenda and its too cheap to make money off. It's vit D deficiency obviously, those with dark skin can't absorb enough in the british climate most of the year and so will have a worse reaction especially if they take in a high viral load from hospital or care work etc...
Not saying its the cure or anything because its not but take vit D 4000iu minimum throughout the winter months
I hope that's a typo and you meant 400iu.

Didn't we talk about a couple of months back?

Yeah, I'm still taking D and C daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom