What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Covid19 and the great reset

can you maybe put a disclaimer when you post rubbish like this? some unsuspecting people might actually watch it.

I thought the bit where I said MIGHT explain it better - would be sufficient

At no point did I say I endorse this view, nor do I buy into this reset stuff
(and stated in my earlier responses)

Everybody seems to have a slight different take on what the "Great Reset" is
and I'm not going to watch a fairly long clip of somebody going on about their theory/conspiracy
But 12 mins might be a little more bearable to watch if anybody wants to watch yet another opinion/theory/conspiracy about what the World Economic Forum said and what it might mean & implications etc...

Of course people can agree/disagree, formulate their own opinions or whatever they wish
Or wait to be informed by some source they completely trust & accept that blindly
Than read opinions on both sides & formulate their own view/opinions themselves

Me personally I don't think there will be a Great Reset on the financial side of things
The world will alter slightly - it already has begun, but no there won't be a massive Great Reset imho

The financial industry, the everyday transactions, it was ever changing bit by bit anyway
Even before COVID-19, we was using less & less cash & more online transactions/e-banking than say 10 years ago
But when this pandemic hit, it accelerated the way we work, they way we spend etc...
They way we conduct business/finance will continue to evolve but I doubt there will be a "Great Reset"

I thought the bit where I said MIGHT explain it better - would be sufficient

At no point did I say I endorse this view, nor do I buy into this reset stuff
(and stated in my earlier responses)

Everybody seems to have a slight different take on what the "Great Reset" is
and I'm not going to watch a fairly long clip of somebody going on about their theory/conspiracy
But 12 mins might be a little more bearable to watch if anybody wants to watch yet another opinion/theory/conspiracy about what the World Economic Forum said and what it might mean & implications etc...

Of course people can agree/disagree, formulate their own opinions or whatever they wish
Or wait to be informed by some source they completely trust & accept that blindly
Than read opinions on both sides & formulate their own view/opinions themselves

Me personally I don't think there will be a Great Reset on the financial side of things
The world will alter slightly - it already has begun, but no there won't be a massive Great Reset imho

The financial industry, the everyday transactions, it was ever changing bit by bit anyway
Even before COVID-19, we was using less & less cash & more online transactions/e-banking than say 10 years ago
But when this pandemic hit, it accelerated the way we work, they way we spend etc...
They way we conduct business/finance will continue to evolve but I doubt there will be a "Great Reset"

the world economic forum want to continue to appropriate as much wealth as possible from the poor majority and transfer it to rich people. i don’t think i would consider it a conspiracy, despite what schwab writes in his book and other things they publish etc. i think this is pretty self evident.

to look a bit closer, it seems clear to me that they also want to make life as precarious as possible for the poor majority. they have a number of motivations for this. again, i think it’s fairly self evident and there has been a lot written about this that sets out what is happening clearly with evidence and references.

i don’t think conspiracy theories are necessary or useful.

the world economic forum want to continue to appropriate as much wealth as possible from the poor majority and transfer it to rich people. i don’t think i would consider it a conspiracy, despite what schwab writes in his book and other things they publish etc. i think this is pretty self evident.

to look a bit closer, it seems clear to me that they also want to make life as precarious as possible for the poor majority. they have a number of motivations for this. again, i think it’s fairly self evident and there has been a lot written about this that sets out what is happening clearly with evidence and references.

i don’t think conspiracy theories are necessary or useful.

AAAAANNNNNNDDDD if you look a @vapesmarter post it was referring to the virus/disease
controlling the population itself - or how I interpreted it mentioning all the other virus/diseases

Now there are some people who think the Great Reset is more like resetting the population
or like a culling of the world's over-population issue hence the reason for my response

I don't quite think he seriously believes the reset/cull theory likely pushed by haters of bill Gates
But more like his (vapesmarter's) concerns over there will always be ongoing diseases etc...
and despite all this, people's mental health & well being is suffering (I agree)

So I posted a clip about the WEF's Reset

AAAAANNNNNNDDDD if you look a @vapesmarter post it was referring to the virus/disease
controlling the population itself - or how I interpreted it mentioning all the other virus/diseases

Now there are some people who think the Great Reset is more like resetting the population
or like a culling of the world's over-population issue hence the reason for my response

I don't quite think he seriously believes the reset/cull theory likely pushed by haters of bill Gates
But more like his (vapesmarter's) concerns over there will always be ongoing diseases etc...
and despite all this, people's mental health & well being is suffering (I agree)

So I posted a clip about the WEF's Reset

many thanks.

I bet even Boris struggles to understand that jargon filled bullshittercrapfest.
I'm going to browse the NHS white paper of 1944 for some light, intelligent reading.
:)

i think we can summarise it as “let’s do away with regulations”.

Article by Schwab from earlier this month "post covid capitalism"

https://www.project-syndicate.org/c...apitalism-great-reset-by-klaus-schwab-2020-10

quote: "But we must rethink what we mean by “capital” in its many iterations, whether financial, environmental, social, or human. Today’s consumers do not want more and better goods and services for a reasonable price. Rather, they increasingly expect companies to contribute to social welfare and the common good. There is both a fundamental need and an increasingly widespread demand for a new kind of “capitalism.” end quote:

Sure there is Klaus lol.

Since the turn of the century he's also started some organisations
2004- forum of young global leaders (for people under 40)
2011- Global shapers community (for potential leaders aged 20-30)

I've only just started looking into this but it sounds like grooming to me and it will be interesting to know how many of those members are now in positions of influence and power if that information is available.
If I liked a bet I'd put money on Emmanuel Macron being a former member of the first one.

He also reminds me a bit of general Zod from superman 2
K.Schwab.jpg

f2guatpcq2bz.jpg

Kneel before zod lol.

Back
Top Bottom