What's new

Covid19 and the great reset

That's gonna make the whole trans issue even more complicated. :D

Once we are all cyborgs the elite might decide that we do not need genders or we can have thousands of them.
In any case these things will be decided for us and I assume we will like whatever Bill gates programs us to like.

Once we are all cyborgs the elite might decide that we do not need genders or we can have thousands of them.
In any case these things will be decided for us and I assume we will like whatever Bill gates programs us to like.

I'll be dead by then, honestly it's not going to keep me up at night.

Hmmm... Googles "Bottom Globalist" courses at the Open University...

Hmmm... Googles "Bottom Globalist" courses at the Open University...
ScreenHunter 734.png
:D

In 2004, Harbisson's British passport renewal was rejected. The UK Passport Office would not allow him to appear with an electronic device on his head. Harbisson wrote back explaining that he identified as a cyborg and that his antenna should be treated as an organ not a device. After weeks of correspondence, Harbisson's photo was accepted.[130][89]

In 2011, during a demonstration in Barcelona, Harbisson's antenna was damaged by police who believed they were being filmed.[131][132]Harbisson filed a complaint of physical aggression, not as damage to personal property, as he considers the antenna to be a body part.[133]

upload_2021-8-2_8-0-4.jpeg

Why the fuck is this sack of shite back on my new post feed? I thought you Covid cranks had all been packed off to the internet equivalent of Siberia?

i don’t understand.

translation:
Ooch, Away wi ye, if I were a metal jobber, id poot some real nice low suspension on ma car.
It woold hae a wee button tae mek it gay up oon doone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom