What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Covid19 and the great reset

akuma

Postman
The great reset is a term being used all over social media right now, also known as the 4th industrial revolution by the British government and others.
In this thread i'm going to be looking at whether the current global pandemic is going to be used to reset the worlds economies and change the lives of every man woman and child on the planet by moving them into a digital technocratic system as the worlds wealth is seized and redistributed.

thegreatresetwidget.png

Most people will be familiar with Matt Hancock. This is what he had to say in 2017 when he was minister for digital. The link is a transcript of what he said when he was introducing professor klaus schwab of the world economic forum.
https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/the-4th-industrial-revolution

quote:
"The 4th Industrial Revolution will change the kinds of jobs needed in industry. Our strong view is that as a nation we must create the jobs of the future. Digital revolution brings with it disruption. And as the RSA so powerfully set out last month, the risk is not that we adopt new technologies that destroy jobs. The risk to jobs comes from not adopting new technologies. Our task is to support redeployment not unemployment.

Our goal must be to automate work, but humanise jobs. Allow machines to do the dangerous, boring, and repetitive, and ensure we humans have the capacity to do the creative, empathetic and interactive" end quote:

Also, this is a copy of the policy paper by the British government published in june 2019 entitled:
Regulation for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...gulation-for-the-fourth-industrial-revolution

Build back better eh.

You asked why he gets posted whenever something like this comes up .....

You asked why he gets posted whenever something like this comes up .....
Lots of people are talking about the great reset zt, the world economic forum all the globalists and all the governments of the world. Maybe David Icke is actually there so people can ridicule any information he associates himself with. I don't know and I don't care.
What do you think about a possible great reset and the covid19 pandemic being used to make great changes in the way we live our lives that otherwise wouldn't be accepted by the populations of western europe?

2020 has been the year of conspiracies...
Which to be fair - quite a few have come to some sort of fruition
(maybe like more tests = more cases, then also more conspiracies = more fruition)

Personally I think there won't be a great reset
people are waking up, even the devout followers of lockdown measures are starting to question stuff
(see Carl Vernon)

The issue is how will many countries/governments change course or deviate
without losing face that some stringent measures did not work as expected
and how they wind down without appear to U-turn on some of their decisions
(always blame insufficient or incorrect data - that is a very popular excuse)

I think the direction of shit hitting the fan will become clearer after US election

So maybe in another 8~10 days we might get a better idea of when the world is ending

NHS-Reset.jpg

https://www.nhsconfed.org/NHSreset

"NHS Reset is an NHS Confederation campaign to shape what the health and care system should look like in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic."

"NHS Reset is part funded through sponsorship by Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited."

Back
Top Bottom