What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Covid rules haave changed 64 times.

mate sorry for this but what a cock, if i had caught Covid i would be dead so fuck off:18:. I went to gozo which had 1 case he was an 80 odd year oid. I went to visit my Mom and stayed at her place she and my stepdad are 71. I did not go out mixing but i did have a drink, outdoors. Mass gatherings are at fault here and folks not wearing masks. Plus i had booked to go black friday 2019 for easter nut couldn't go due to the rules, ryanair offered me flights for another date so i took them rather than lose money.

That's worse, the elderly are most at risk and you travelled to visit them....what a covid idiot knob you are..... have a word with yourself before criticising others... ffs man

That's worse, the elderly are most at risk and you travelled to visit them....what a covid idiot knob you are..... have a word with yourself before criticising others... ffs man

Do you want to give me your address?
if not shut the fuck up. gobshite

Anyone keeping track.

Government announce change in vaccine rollout.

Israel within days provide data as to why that wont work.

How many complete opposite within days have we had now, at least this time its not someone in the government shutting their own plan down this time.....

Back
Top Bottom