What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Covid anti-lockdown protest

ASDA uprising.

What a bunch of thick bastards, after everything everyone has been through so far, you have these assholes doing that, what they need is a hefty dose of the virus, and then say they (Government/BBC) are lying. It really is so hard to understand sometimes, how feckin stupid some people can be.

Explains why Hazza hasn’t been on here of late tho?
because of the pro mask and lockdown sentiment prevailing ? or because he's been in Asda ?

I wish he would come back - its fine for people to have differing opinions and debate .. and still get along. Pre-social media it was what kept pub conversations going.

obviously, Waitrose and Sainsburys are not included in the protest better class of masks in those stores........

interestingly, i saw a couple of middle class anti maskers in waitrose a while ago. first time i’ve seen it anywhere up here. they weren’t having a protest but i overheard their conversation that was about, why wear a mask...? hippy types, they seemed. possible yoga teachers.

interestingly, i saw a couple of middle class anti maskers in waitrose a while ago. first time i’ve seen it anywhere up here. they weren’t having a protest but i overheard their conversation that was about, why wear a mask...? hippy types, they seemed. possible yoga teachers.
There you go,when your breathing in through your navel you don't need to wear a mask...

my favourite targets as a rule

Eliquid manufacturers, possibly.

Were they buying ingredients for a foul coffee-based cocktail?

I wish he would come back - its fine for people to have differing opinions and debate .. and still get along. Pre-social media it was what kept pub conversations going.
I'm guessing Mark will be back when he's calmed down, I hope so. Taking the piss out Liverpool FC won't be the same without his short fuse :D

Back
Top Bottom