What's new

could England be crowned as Euro winners still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs saka might only be 19 , but he's had a great season and would have been full of confidence in himself . He missed a fucking penalty, that can happen to the best players in the world. i don't think anyone can really have a go at him or Southgate for picking him to take one.

Last edited:
i think it’s more like trump demanding a recount. :)
I thought about putting that up tbh

then i thought - step to far

then i thought - why am i even posting in a football thread?

it's better to talk about players by name only that way no one can call racism. Sadly all 3 penalty misses that missed where poorly taken and i agree the final 2 where took by inexperienced young players who may have found their legs went to jelly. Rahfords pen was unlucky but he was rather careless.

Last edited:
yes, i can. i eat it for breakfast and i am much more hawkwind than you. i even sodomised lemmy with an audio generator back in the day. :)

I can believe that but you must have imagined it happen. back in the 90's i was a regular so plenty of experience, left it behind in 98. If you did take it everyday for breakfast it wouldn't work as well as having a few days in between. I remember one night i took a brown paper bag full of magic mushrooms to a nightclub me and 3 mates sat there an ate the whole bad between us, the bouncers new us and never had a problem with all the skinning up etc.
On another occassion i ended up with a 2 week stomach ache after a mate slipped while pushing the car we where in after running out of petrol and refuelling, the car felt like he had been run over, but he then appeared jumping around screaminh "oh my arse oh my arse you have squashed all the fat to one side of my arse". the wheel had rolled and squashed his one arse cheek against the road left him with a right bruise after but for the rest of that night every time he spoke i just couldn't stop laughing.
Luckily i never had a bad one unlike some folks and no other issues long term.
I would advise folks against taking it now just because it can be dangerous, i witnessed a chap i worked with go through 2 days of madness, to be fair he wasn't a very confident lad and someone had threatened him in the pub which was amplified by his situation and made him para for 2 days.

I can believe that but you must have imagined it happen. back in the 90's i was a regular so plenty of experience, left it behind in 98. If you did take it everyday for breakfast it wouldn't work as well as having a few days in between. I remember one night i took a brown paper bag full of magic mushrooms to a nightclub me and 3 mates sat there an ate the whole bad between us, the bouncers new us and never had a problem with all the skinning up etc.
On another occassion i ended up with a 2 week stomach ache after a mate slipped while pushing the car we where in after running out of petrol and refuelling, the car felt like he had been run over, but he then appeared jumping around screaminh "oh my arse oh my arse you have squashed all the fat to one side of my arse". the wheel had rolled and squashed his one arse cheek against the road left him with a right bruise after but for the rest of that night every time he spoke i just couldn't stop laughing.
Luckily i never had a bad one unlike some folks and no other issues long term.
I would advise folks against taking it now just because it can be dangerous, i witnessed a chap i worked with go through 2 days of madness, to be fair he wasn't a very confident lad and someone had threatened him in the pub which was amplified by his situation and made him para for 2 days.

ah, the good old days. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom