What's new

could England be crowned as Euro winners still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite, reminds of the lyrics from Hawkwind - Sonic Attack
"Think only of yourself"

You could also add I am the master of the universe, love Hawkwind, infact i am going to have a listen to them later on now. I ain't casting aspertions but i feel the younger folks don't realise how the world was before their time, so for us Gen X the way the young are today is sometimes strange.

Is this the new "Conspiracy Theory"
Did Aliens interfere in the penalty kicks

This isn't Racist but the way Rashford approached his penalty like it was a formality annoyed me in truth. The other 2 i do feel sorry for but Southgate putting all that pressure on a 19 year old was out of order. There was a lot of experienced players left that he could of chosen but didn't. The Headlines were Southgate Blames Himself and quite honestly so he should.

This isn't Racist but the way Rashford approached his penalty like it was a formality annoyed me in truth. The other 2 i do feel sorry for but Southgate putting all that pressure on a 19 year old was out of order. There was a lot of experienced players left that he could of chosen but didn't. The Headlines were Southgate Blames Himself and quite honestly so he should.

I thought the players volunteered themselves ?

This isn't Racist but the way Rashford approached his penalty like it was a formality annoyed me in truth.

Its terrible that people are afraid to criticise a person or have an opinion that they have to put in front of their comment that they are not being racist.

Its not racists to say it was a shit penalty

Calling him names because of the colour of his skin is not very nice but just having an opinion on his penalty kick?

@Kevstar you have to be careful these days as some people assume because your talking about a Black Player you are being racist. It's very shaky ground but your right it was a fuck up of a penalty. There i said it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom