What's new

Coronavirus in other countries

Does the video tell me when pub gardens are opening? That’s the only news I’m interested in now.

One wonder why, and if, Russia needed to hack vaccine info?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-53621708

Years ago an Eastern "bloc" country diagnosed one of my illnesses with just an Uktrasound Scanner.
Doctors here said it was rubbish, as you could not diagnose it with such a basic machine.
Took a CT scan, and an MRI scan before it was confirmed here.
The Russians for years have probably had more medical knowledge than the US, the UK, and many other countries.
Maybe, if they did "hack into our virus vaccine" it was just for a chuckle at how far behind them ourselves our. :)

Okay, I know I got a bit screwed up over the spelling at the end, but you get the general drift.

Years ago an Eastern "bloc" country diagnosed one of my illnesses with just an Uktrasound Scanner.
Doctors here said it was rubbish, as you could not diagnose it with such a basic machine.
Took a CT scan, and an MRI scan before it was confirmed here.
The Russians for years have probably had more medical knowledge than the US, the UK, and many other countries.
Maybe, if they did "hack into our virus vaccine" it was just for a chuckle at how far behind them ourselves our. :)
That's along the lines I was thinking too. :D

If enough ppl with houseboats floated into international waters and lashed themselves together could u declare yourself a seperate country?

I dont like any of the present choices

Back
Top Bottom