What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Colin

Death and destruction everywhere, but lets start a war over a chocolate caterpillar. ffs.

This isn’t just any old caterpillar...

This is an extremely litigious caterpillar.

Death and destruction everywhere, but lets start a war over a chocolate caterpillar. ffs.

upload_2021-4-15_18-35-10.gif

I'm gonna boycott Aldi............................ thinking about it, I've never been to Aldi though.

Can an IP claim be made over the shape of a cake? I'm sure I've seen caterpillar cakes in all the major supermarkets before now.

Expect they'll be onto the rest soon but in all honesty its a decorated swiss roll so maybe the Swiss should step in.

Similar caterpillar cakes are available in other rival retailers. This includes Morris the Caterpillar from Morrisons, Cuthbert the Caterpillar from Aldi, Charlie the Caterpillar at the Co-Op, Cecil the Caterpillar at Waitrose, Clyde the Caterpillar at Asda, Wiggles the Caterpillar at Sainsbury's and Curly the Caterpillar at Tesco.

Expect they'll be onto the rest soon but in all honesty its a decorated swiss roll so maybe the Swiss should step in.

Similar caterpillar cakes are available in other rival retailers. This includes Morris the Caterpillar from Morrisons, Cuthbert the Caterpillar from Aldi, Charlie the Caterpillar at the Co-Op, Cecil the Caterpillar at Waitrose, Clyde the Caterpillar at Asda, Wiggles the Caterpillar at Sainsbury's and Curly the Caterpillar at Tesco.

Have you tried them all, which one is best and is it worth knocking up a Caterpillar vape?

Back
Top Bottom