What's new

Clap for our Carers - 8pm tonight

@Mawsley
I'll have you know, Mrs knome is a caring, sharing dogshit carper and bakes fruitcake for next door. :)
I just curmudge.

The thing is, I have lived in decent communities. In our last place people knew better than to try popping round for coffee, but they would come and knock if the washing machine flooded or the freezer broke, and I knew I could do the same. I miss that a bit.

I think it's safe to say I'm feeling fucking awesome and back to normal. So there's that. Apologies to all the feinthearts who have been offended by my use of language. I pledge that tomorrow I will use 5 fewer cunts, 12 less cockwands, and an absolute fuckton less pricks.

I think it's safe to say I'm feeling fucking awesome and back to normal. So there's that. Apologies to all the feinthearts who have been offended by my use of language. I pledge that tomorrow I will use 5 fewer cunts, 12 less cockwands, and an absolute fuckton less pricks.
I don't mind how many you use ............. as long as you're paying them properly and supplying the right gear. :16:

ADDED: and glad you're feeling better. :)

I'll not attend your fete.
We're lucky. Next door are lovely neighbours - no dogs, no cats. And Mrs knome does bake a nice fruitcake.
But the nearby grass verge, red bin and school drop-off traffic clusterfuck do send Mrs knome into curtain twitcher mode.

I like dogs and cats. Mrs knome doesn't. Simples. She wins.

I know how you feel, i tried to get this pet cat but the wife was having none of it. :(
I even offered to sleep in the spare room with the cat but still no.
The cat was so cute i dont know how she had a problem.
untamed-kitty-cat-costume-32.png

Back
Top Bottom