What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Clap for our Carers - 8pm tonight

If I lived in town I probably would .............. but out here I'd just frighten the sheep. :D

Good showing on my road. Clapping could be heard from all directions. It seemed well supported all over Leicester. Though scant support in the better off areas. It's reported.

Well, us well-heeled peeps round here were out, even heard a few woops and cheers.

Tiny town in wales were out in force, Swimbo was on the doorstep clapping (I was on bedtime duty) and said it sounded like the whole town was taking part

A few fireworks as well here - across the (urban) valley, although my street is a miserable street, pleased the other streets and parts of town did better.

We had a good few people out up and down the street.
Mrs Mavic had a tear in her eye, being as she is the one who works for the NHS in our house..:clapping:

Edit: please ignore. I'm going stir crazy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom