What's new

CBD Bath Bombs

Because water soluble CBD liquid is not made in the same way as standard oral CBD oil, making it water soluble.

CBD isn't medicinal, but I can tell you that the products are NOT marketed specifically at children, however as I said there is absolutely no problem with children using CBD products, just like there's no harm in your dog or cat using CBD oil. It's just another way of absorbing the compound, and again as I said some people don't like either the oil or swallowing capsules so why should they be excluded from using CBD? It's another vehicle for delivery, not a marketing ploy to get children to use it. You can't compare CBD industry with vaping industry as one is strictly for adults and one isn't.

Ok, so you can put oil in the bath, but it’s a moot point anyway because the cbd is water soluble. So why do you need to put it in a bath bomb?

It’s also probably a bit irresponsible promoting giving cbd to children.

Ok, so you can put oil in the bath, but it’s a moot point anyway because the cbd is water soluble. So why do you need to put it in a bath bomb?

Kids not going to bed on time?

Might end up late for that special evening out?

Struggling to get drunk because of uncontrollable brats?

Have no fear cbd elite is here!!! Drug your child with candy and bath bombs to ensure they sleep well and you make it out before the fun is over, available in two doses 300mg for the skinny one and 500mg for the porky kid(there's one in every family) [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

OK. No one is promoting CBD to children, and the point was that unlike vaping which is an adult activity, CBD products can be used by children - I take it you haven't seen the video's of full extract oils being used for children with epilepsy?

You guys seem very uneducated about CBD which is fine, but we'd definitely urge you to do some research and read up on the subject fully. You may be surprised at what you learn.

Kids not going to bed on time?

Might end up late for that special evening out?

Struggling to get drunk because of uncontrollable brats?

Have no fear cbd elite is here!!! Drug your child with candy and bath bombs to ensure they sleep well and you make it out before the fun is over, available in two doses 300mg for the skinny one and 500mg for the porky kid(there's one in every family) [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Well, that just shows your maturity level. Good luck with that my friend.

Let’s cut it out until the bosses decide whether this is suitable for the forum or not
Whatever they say is final so how about we stop the arguing until a decision is made

IMG_5701.jpg

This is still a vendors forum so let’s keep it clear now until a decision has been made
Thanks peeps

On a serious note.. you say CBD isn't medicinal but also say it may help with arthritis..i haven't heard of this before.. I can you point me to some research.. I'd like to know more. I assume you have to say the medicinal bit for legal reasons.

On a serious note.. you say CBD isn't medicinal but also say it may help with arthritis..i haven't heard of this before.. I can you point me to some research.. I'd like to know more. I assume you have to say the medicinal bit for legal reasons.

Just type it into google :) there loads of studies from the USA and type in the sort you have to get more accurate study into how it may help :)

Back
Top Bottom